Monday, September 27, 2010

Picture Frames in Windows

Here's a neat decor idea I borrowed from my very own mamma bear. My house has an added sun room in the back, so between the addition and the main house there is a window. Instead of just putting up some simple shades to cover it, my mom bought some large picture frames and made a collage out of old family memories. Take a look:


Sorry for the terrible glare in the pictures, but you get the idea. I think the color choices are perfect, and the older pictures look great with the faux wood frame and the brick on the walls. Go mom! 

Do you have any outside-the-box decor ideas you've used in your home?


2 comments :

  1. Amazing idea and it looks fabulous. Thanks for contacting me on Etsy.
    I look forward to the vintage blog post with EL Vintage blouse. xx Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are lovely! Way better than those collage photo frames you can get at target or wherever! I might have to copy this idea, if your mom doesn't mind. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...