Wednesday, September 22, 2010

GLEE CUPCAKES

Okay, so my cupcakes did not exactly turn out like I was hoping yesterday. BUT everyone seemed to like them, and I'm no professional baker or cake decorator, so I'm still pretty proud.


I made a cupcake for each of the main characters. {from top left: Rachel, Artie, Britney, Finn, Mr. Schuester, Emma Pillsbury, Quinn, Puck, Santana, Sue Sylvester, Kurt, Mercedes, and Tina}

I had originally intended to give them all little fondant outfits, but I did not have all the supplies. But everyone got their pictures taken with their favorite character's cupcake. It was a lot of fun. I'll make a post later with some Glee costumes.









7 comments :

  1. These are so cute! I love the Ms Pilsbury one! They look so yummy!

    Also, I hope you don't mind, I mentioned your hats in my last post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha, these are hilarious! I love Sue's face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are so cute! my favorite is the emma pillsbury one. :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. can i be your friend? i want to hang out. :) you look like such fun. :)Gina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Annie! THESE LOOK DELICIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i think your cupcakes are too cute! We just watched the first season 2 episode last night...can't wait for more! We watched the entire first season and were completely hooked!

    cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...