Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Glee Cupcake Sketches

Who's excited for the Glee premiere tonight!??! I know I am. In fact, some friends of mine are having a party for the event. We're all dressing up, and I'm making (ice cream cone) cupcakes! I haven't decorated them yet, but I did sketch out some ideas. The drawings are very rough, but I hope they turn out how I'm imagining them.


I'll definitely post tonight or tomorrow with pictures of the real thing. I hope you enjoy the show, fellow Gleeks!

2 comments :

  1. YES! so excited for glee tonight. sounds like a fun party!!! cant wait to see the pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a CUTE idea! I'm not a big gleek but i'll watch the show from time to time and I love some of the songs that they've redone :D
    Have fun!
    Can't wait to see pictures

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...