Saturday, August 7, 2010

What I Learned This Week

So you know those interesting/weird/slightly-annoying 30-day challenges that everyone is doing on their blogs & tumblrs? (If you don't, you can read what it is here, though it's pretty self-explanatory). Well, I caved and did one of them. I can't say it was too enlightening or wonderful, but it did bring something to my attention.

On day 29, the challenge was to say what I had learned in the past month. I knew I had learned things (I think you're supposed to learn at least 6 new things each day), but for the life of me I could not come up with an answer. That made me really sad.



But I'm not one to accept defeat, so I've made a vow to change this. From now on, I'll be posting a list of things I learned each week on this blog. The list might include random facts, new skills, or interesting news stories. I'll try to include links wherever possible so that you can learn things with me. And I'll obviously be asking all of you what you learned too, so that we can all share our vast pools of knowledge and maybe take over the world with our massive brains one day. I hope you're up for the challenge!

1 comment :

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...