Saturday, August 21, 2010

Modern Disney Fashion

I did a post a couple of weeks ago for character style about the fashion of Jasmine from Disney's Aladdin. A few people commented that I should do that for all of the Disney princesses, and I think that's a great idea! Though I'd still like to do a formal post for some of the individual characters, I found these great illustrations from deviantart user lololalah that I think does the trick as well.




Mulan is definitely my favorite out of these, but I think she captured all of them perfectly! Which one is your favorite?

7 comments :

  1. I LOVE this post! I love Alice's and Ariel's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all so awesome! My favorite is Ariel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love this!! i wish someone would come out with an actual line of this. i love snow white, ariels and alice's! even lilo's is adorable. love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love alice's dress! :) I would love to buy a dress like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with Ariel's dress! she is so adorable =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. all are really pretty, I can't decide which one i like the most:)
    oh, and thank you so much for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these! They're all gorgeous :)
    I have to say Ariel would have to be my favourite - I'm a sucker for a redhead!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...