Thursday, August 19, 2010

Laney Boggs Style

Growing up, one of my absolute all-time favorite movies was (well, it is still a favorite when I'm feeling nostalgic) She's All That. If you're a child of the 90's, I know you agree with me. I loved Laney - I even used to paint my shoes and my jeans to try to emulate her style.


So today, I'm honoring Laney Boggs by showcasing her eclectic style. I've morphed it a bit - slightly less 90's and slightly less (a.k.a. none) paint on clothes. But it's still got a bit of an "I don't really care" vibe, some clashing patterns that somehow still work, and lots of layers.



6 comments :

  1. i love that movie!!! it's a typical chick/high school movie, very predictable, but i love it! haha.

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this movie!!! Great picks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are officially brilliant. I have seriously been trying to figure out the name of this movie for about 3 years now. I saw it whilst half asleep on late night tv and have been wanting to see it again ever since but couldn't figure out what it was! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my sweet goodness. how did I forget about that movie??? ahhh, loved it! thanks for sharing & the comment on my blog {so i knew to come visit yours!} :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. AH I love love love this <3. The outfit you played out works very well. So adorable :).

    Oh and I'm off to finding this movie somewhere. Must watch!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...