Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Join the Etsy Book Club

I have some exciting news today! I am starting my very first column on the wonderful blog, The Searched and Found. I have loved this blog for awhile now, so I'm so glad to be welcomed as a new contributor.



My column is called The Etsy Book Club and it will run every Tuesday. It will showcase book-inspired Etsy finds, mostly focusing on classic literature, but with some modern widely-read books mixed in as well.

My first post is up now, and it's all about Sherlock Holmes! Go check it out now and follow the Searched and Found for all kinds of great Etsy goodness.

2 comments :

  1. annie! how fun! I love this creative idea;)
    smiles,
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!
    Off to check it out now :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...