Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Have I told you lately that I love you?

Well I do! And if you love me (and by me, I mean this blog) I'd really really appreciate it if you could do me a really quick favor.

My blog was accepted to DelightfulBlogs.com the other day, and I'm looking for some more people to rate my blog. It will only take a second, and I'll cross my fingers that you choose 10 for my rating. *crosses fingers now*

In return, I'll share these adorable, optimistic, inspirational prints from a couple of my favorite blogs. Enjoy!







All of the photos link to the blog posts where they originally appeared. I especially recommend that you take a look at the positive printables from Kind Over Matter. There are a lot of really great designs there, and all of them have sweet messages.

2 comments :

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...