Monday, August 30, 2010

Fun Stuff on the Horizon

It's almost fall. You know what that means? Halloween. You know what you need for Halloween? Costumes. You know who makes accessories for costumes? Me.

That's right, I'm in full work mode over here preparing for a huge Halloween shop update. I'm not just working on hats. I've already started listing some headbands (ie this and this). And I'm working on a line of noses, tails, and much much more.



In the meantime, if any of you have some great ideas for things I could make, or if you'd like to place a custom order, you can reach me at anne.pilon@gmail.com or convo me on etsy. I LOVE making new items and coming up with new ideas, so I'd really love to hear yours!

2 comments :

  1. Oooh, I can't wait for Halloween! I love dressing up...I just started to think about my costume actually! Love the nose, soo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...