Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fall Cowls

Fall is my absolute favorite season. One of my favorite parts of it is that you get to wear all of your favorite winter accessories, without the bitter cold and gray slush of January and February. These cowls are a perfect example of great fall accessories - and today is their grand Etsy debut!




These are made by the wonderful Chaucee of Taylor House and The Searched and Found. They are different from any of the items she's sold before, and you could be the first to own one!







2 comments :

  1. I love these! They look soooo cosy! I think the mustard is my favourite...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I especially love the gray one, but the last picture makes you want every color! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...