Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Etsy Update

Okay, I don't do this very often, but I'm going to be really up front about it. The sole purpose of this blog post is to plug some new items in my etsy shop so that you will fall in love and buy something and I will become rich and take over the world. That's the goal anyway.

But really, I have been making a lot of new things lately that I'm pretty proud of, and I think you might like some of them. I also have a lot of things that haven't been listed yet, but I promise to not do these posts all the time.

















































































































































































































































































6 comments :

  1. Love your hats! How long did it take you to learn how to make them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it didn't take very long at first, but the ones I made when I was getting started were really, really bad haha. I've been doing these for about two years now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented, Annie! I can't wait for my hats to get here. I'll let you know when they do ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am so excited about your hats! they are darling!
    smiles,
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  5. He he you've been making animal hats and i've been painting girls wearing animal hats, must be the season for it ;)

    Hope they sell well for you

    Micki x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...