Friday, August 6, 2010

Did you know I have a podcast?

Yep, for the last several months, I have been enjoying the life of an internet podcaster with my show Girly Nerdy Goodness (or GNG). Along with three of my best friends, we grace the internet with our nerdy presence about once a week. The podcast isn't really about art or anything I talk about on this blog, but it's still fairly entertaining (especially if any of you are self-proclaimed nerds).







We talk about strange news stories and funny things that happen to us day-to-day. We've also been coming up with some really great ideas for other features to include on the site. Some of them will require me to make some neat things, so I'll obviously share those projects with you as they come along. We also have a really neat photo project planned for the coming weeks, and I'm so so excited about it!

For now, you can enjoy my latest feature on the site, which is something that will be familiar to those of you who read this blog: Nerdy Knits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...