Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Call for Entries: Words and Tricks

It's almost fall! I can't wait for pumpkins, colorful trees, boots, and most importantly - the new issue of Words and Tricks! If you're unfamiliar with Words and Tricks, it's a quarterly literary and fine arts journal that I started with my friend, Whitney. This will be our third issue and I'm so so happy to see how this project has blossomed.



We accept all kinds of art - from illustrations and photography to poetry and non-fiction, and everything in between. It would be great if some blog friends would submit art for this issue. In addition, I'm going to feature some pieces from the issue on my blog after it is published, and if you'd like me to link to your blog/shop/site, just include a link when you submit, or send me a separate email at anne.pilon@gmail.com.

How to submit:
First, you can read the submission guidelines here. All you need to do is send an email to submissions [at] wordsandtricks [dot] net with your piece, its title, your name, and the medium you used. You can submit multiple items in different categories. So get those creative juices flowing and send in your work!

1 comment :

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...