Monday, July 19, 2010

Pokemon Hat of the Week: Charmander

Hi folks. Today I'm starting a new weekly feature on this blog: Pokemon Hat of the Week. It will consist of me sharing a Pokemon hat that I've made and telling you how awesome it is. Well, maybe not so much the second part - but I do think they are pretty swell.

Anyway, I hope to do this until I have completed all 151 original Pokemon (with maybe a few extras thrown in here and there, i.e. the pokeball and Ash's hat). I hope I can keep this going.


The first one I'm sharing with you (even though I've actually shared some photos before) is Charmander. I picked him simply because my friend Cory is making the greatest face ever in the top photo.

If you want to see more, and can't wait for next week (which you should, since that's all part of the fun) these pictures were taken by my friend Tommy, and he has a flickr set for the ones he's taken so far.

Next week: Oddish.

2 comments :

  1. too cute! how random and fun is this?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy cute blog :)

    follow me and I will follow you back :D

    http://once-upona-dream.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...