Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pokemon and Friends

This weekend, I got some friends together for a Pokemon photo shoot. I'm so glad I have people in my life who are willing to put on obsurdly nerdy hats and take photos. Anyway, there are some individual pics coming soon, but here's the group shot:

'
{clockwise from top: pokeball, Diglett, Charmander, Squirtle, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Snorlax, Oddish}

I'll be knitting some more soon, and then I'll have an ultra-super-mega-jumbo-ultimate photo shoot. Stay tuned!!

5 comments :

  1. oh my GOSH! I freakin' love it! It looks like a family portrait!

    so cute!
    smiles,
    gina
    ps-stop by the blog and check out my etsy giveaway!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha this is soooo stinking cute!! it does look like a perfect family portrait!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture is too cute! I love it! Thank you participating in my giveaway! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! You have awesome friends! :)

    ♥ Teresa ♥
    ♥ http://the-headmistress.blogspot.com/
    ♥ http://twitter.com/Old_School_Cool

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...