Thursday, July 29, 2010

Mad Men Style

Confession: I've never watched Mad Men. I've always wanted to, but I have this problem with watching shows when they're actually on - it's called: being forgetful. So I usually just pick up shows in their third or fourth season once they're already established and I just watch it online for awhile until I catch up. That's what I plan on doing with Mad Men.

But despite my ignorance to what the show is actually about, I can't help but fall in love with the fashion. I love that time period and all of the style that it brought. My favorite character is Joan Holloway/Harris, because I'm partial to gingers and I think she's sassy.



AMC has this awesome feature called MadMenYourself, so in lieu of a traditional Polyvore style post, I'm just going to "mad men myself." Enjoy!

3 comments :

  1. everyone seems to be obsessed with this show! it MUST be good. im with you too. very behind, need to catch up but def was caught by the fashion. loved this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never watched it either! I usually get the dvds afterwards and then watch a season in a week type thing :-) What fabulous hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's my fave too, although I haven't seen the show. You can rent it on Netflix :o)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...