Friday, July 16, 2010

Lucy Ricardo Style

When I was younger, I used to watch I Love Lucy for hours at a time. I couldn't get enough of Lucy and her crazy adventures, not to mention her style. In fact, she's probably a big part of the reason I decided to become a redhead. Even though the show was in black and white, you knew that her outfits were full of vibrant colors and fun patterns. Her full-bodied skirts and trademark pearls are also part of why we all fell in love with Lucy.

From the show:


My interpretation:

7 comments :

  1. oh this adorable! i actually really do LOVE i love lucy. so classic! and such a cute outfit that you put together too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I watched every episode growing up, too. The formula was so simple, so perfect. (And it always seemed to precede another favorite, Laverne & Shirley!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i used to watch it all the time too!
    she has great style x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh i love this polyvore. i love vintage clothing...i am becoming obsessive!
    smiles,
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been doing nothing but watching I Love Lucy from the beginning this past week. Up to third series, now. I adore Lucy's style but I think I prefer Ethel's!
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute! i love this polyvore set! :D

    p.s. enter my giveaway for a chance to win a cute top! and get a code to get 15% off online shopping! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i loooove that dress it is so so pretty x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...