Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I helped the Gulf Coast (and you should too!)

If you're part of the Etsy community, you probably know that everyone loves to help each other. Whether it's RTing a new listing from a fellow seller or donating profits to a good cause, Etsians are always stepping up to the plate in a big way.

Since this is one of my favorite parts of this little online community - I definitely need to do my part. So the other day I scoured the Help the Gulf Coast Etsy shop for some fun little purchases. I found these.


They're little pendants with sea creatures on them (a whale and an otter). I thought it would be a perfect way to show my support (however miniscule it may seem). Oh, and the coolest part is that they're made from Scrabble pendants!




The seller of these awesome pieces is HomeStudio, which is a really cool shop itself. My hat is off to all of you who donate items, make purchases, or support this kind of work. It is really remarkable.


2 comments :

  1. annie! i too have been looking at various items to help this cause. i have narrowed it down to a few items to buy and will do so on payday!!!
    thanks for writing about this and bringing it up:)
    smiles,
    gina

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...