Friday, July 30, 2010

Harry Potter is taking over Twitter!

Hello, blog friends! Happy Friday! I promise to bring you some vintage finds later today, but first I have a very important announcement for anyone on Twitter...

Today is Harry Potter Takes Over Twitter Day. Yes, Harry Potter fans from around the world are uniting to take over all of the trending topics on Twitter. There's a Facebook event if you want to learn more about it, but really, all you need to know is here:

So if you tweet, and you happen to be a Harry Potter fan, I encourage you to contribute. You can bet that I'll be getting my HPTweets on all day, so you can follow me here. Woo!!!

1 comment :

  1. oh my gosh, it's harry potter's birthday! that's really cool. :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...