Friday, July 9, 2010

Call for Entries: Your Tattoo Pictures

I'm handling my calls for entries a little bit differently this month. Instead of doing a blanket post at the beginning of the month, as I have done in the past, I'm going to post a call for entries as I need them.

So right now, I'd like to do a post about tattoos, and I'd like to see some of yours. No other qualifications - the tattoos can be yours, a friends, or anyone you know. All I need is a photo and any story or additional information you'd like to share. Please email me at anne.pilon@gmail.com if you'd like to be included. Also include your website/blog/twitter if you'd like me to link to you in the post.


This is one of my tattoos. I'll share more info and a not-so-crappy photo of it in the post. So let's see those tats, people!

3 comments :

  1. Hi Annie! Just stopping by to say that you're the winner of the Janelle Haskin giveaway hosted on my blog The Searched and Found. Please email me at fashionarchives@gmail.com to claim your prize!

    Chaucee

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I saw your blog. I wanted to invite you to my blog, edk.dolce where I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " where I promote all my followers, and give them a chance to attract more people to their blog & for my followers to learn more about them! Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com
    *Elle

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...