Monday, July 26, 2010

Birthday Bash

This weekend my large extended family got together to celebrate my Grandma's 80th birthday. She is quite awesome, if I do say so, and 80th birthdays don't come along every day, so it was pretty special. There were lots of kids, games, food, fun, and of course I took a lot of pictures.

{my grandma blowing out her candles}


{some of her great-grandkids picking up candy from the pinata}


{my boyfriend being weird}


{my great uncle checking out Luke's new (old) car}

{mom and brother enjoying some bbq+brewskies}


{all of the grandkids}


I took so many more, and I'm going to use all of them to make a scrapbook for her. I have never scrapbooked before, so it should be interesting. I'll definitely blog about it later.

Anyway, I hope all of you had a great weekend too! Anything really exciting??

2 comments :

  1. Scrapbooks are always such a treasure. I really don't enjoy making them but I LOVE getting them as presents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. annie! you look so cute in the family photo and I must say that the faygo pop in the picture looks delish! i'm glad your grandma had fun!
    smiles,
    gina

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...