Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Will you go to prom with me?

Springtime has a lot of different connotations, but if you're a junior/senior (girl) in high school, springtime is pretty much dedicated to prom. I remember planning and planning for the one-night festivities. Here's me back in the day ('06).



Now I've put together some new collections of prom fashion from some of my favorite Etsy Shops. The listings are all linked in the photos, so just click through to show these great items some love.

{classic}




{vintage}





{girly}

 



{earthy}

  



{my favorite}




What sort of fashion did you wear to prom? (Or what would you choose to wear now?)

6 comments :

  1. I didn't go to prom. I didn't go to semi either, or the grad trip, or get my grad photo taken.

    To be honest, it was mostly because all of those things cost money and time.. and almost all the people I hung out with didn't go to my school.

    These are all nice though. If I went to prom, I probably would have worn something very earth-like. (like those leaf earrings) and shades of brown, orange and green. It's what I feel lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selections! Thank you very much for including my dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear...I loved my prom dress back when I bought it...20 years ago. However, now it would just make me puke. The eighties wasn't a great decade for good fashion.

    Great blog...I'm now following you.

    Cheers!
    Rambles with Reese

    ReplyDelete
  4. this makes me want to do prom all over again! (especially since the dress i wore was pretty awful...what was i thinking?) i love the "classic" ensemble you put together. very nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wore an elegant long gown, but if I had to do it over again, I think I'd go vintage and short.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous post! Lovely suggestions, thank you for including my necklace here :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...