Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Weekly Pinboard

Today is the first edition of one of my new features, weekly pinboard. Once a week, I'll post some inspiring pictures from around the web, collected using my favorite new site, Pinterest. Click the photos to see the source.


  1. ohh wow i love your pinboard! the dress, the sign, the wall flowers, the door, everything is soo lovely annie!

  2. These photos are beautiful, I especially love the 'don't give up' one :) x

  3. I love the one with the flowers!

  4. that dress is gorgeous and i love the colors in this pic collage.

  5. These are all wonderful, but I am feeling very inspired right now with those spools on the wall! GENIUS! What a clever way to hang jewelry, I've been wanting to do something creative with mine since right now its all tangeld up in a big clump in a box...this is a MUCH better and prettier alternative. :]

  6. I'm in love with your blog!I prepared an award for you :D You can pick it up here:

  7. Thanks so much for giving my eyes such lovely things to look at. And I'm so glad you posted the pic of the old thread spools as hanging posts. I will definitely be incorporating that into my apartment!

    I love to post my own photo collections too!

    Check mine out here:


Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...