Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Toy Story Hats

If you haven't been living under a rock this week, then you'll know Toy Story 3 comes out on Friday. I'm soooooooooooooo excited. I love both of the previous Toy Story movies and all of the characters. Some friends and I are going to see Toy Story 3 at midnight when it comes out, and we're huge nerds so we're dressing up.

Sooo.... I obviously made some hats for the occasion. I have 3 so far: Slinky Dog, Hamm and Rex. I'm working on one or two more before Thursday. I'll obviously be sharing photos of all of our costumes on Friday. But for now, enjoy these crappy Photobooth previews.



4 comments :

  1. you are so fun! how long does it take you to make each one?
    smiles,
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. On average each one takes about an hour. That depends on how much "extra stuff" each one has. Like Rex took a little longer because I had to also knit his big nose/mouth, but Hamm didn't take much time at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! These hats are adorable!!! You have such a fun cheery blog, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I say this every time I comment, but I will say it again: you are SO talented! I just love what you do. And each take only about an hour? That's amazing, and they each turn out so beautifully, not crappy and thrown together like anything I try to do quickly ha. You and your friends will be the cutest there with your hats...have fun! I cannot wait either to see it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...