Friday, June 18, 2010

Toy Story 3!

I went to see Toy Story 3 last night, and it was beyond amazing - honestly one of the best movies I've seen in a very, very long time. I laughed, I cried, and then I cried some more. It surpassed every one of my already-high expectations. Plus, I had so much fun. All of my 20-something friends and I dressed up as characters. It's nice to NOT act your age every once in awhile.

And now, without further ado: PICTURES!!

I was Slinky dog. I actually attached a slinky to my knit hat, and then I knit a little butt to go on the end. 


My friend Jordan and her boyfriend Chris dressed as Barbie and Ken. Weren't their outfits perfect?


My friend Cory reluctantly dressed up as Woody. I made that cow-print vest out of an old t-shirt and some finger paint. 


Katelyn was Bo-Peep. She made her staff out of some old wrapping paper tubes, and carried around that adorable sheep all night.


These are all of the hats I made for the event. Drew is wearing Rex. Whitney is wearing an alien hat. And Alyssa is Hamm (I also knit her some hooves).


Everyone!!! We had so much fun. If you never dress in costumes and go to the movies, I highly recommend it. It really is a lot of fun.

10 comments :

  1. That must have been fun! Hope you enjoyed the movie! Lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog.. have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. so awesome! I love the buzz lightyear costume :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg that's greeeat :) you dressed up and everything ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe that you dressed up!
    Looks like you had loads of fun ^^
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohmygosh. I am so excited to see Toy Story 3.. :) Hello, 11 years? I'm afraid to go see it though, just incase it doesn't live up to my expectations :(

    Slinky's my second fav.. right after Woodie. I've a bit of a crush on him if I'm honest.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It will live up to your expectations, I promise. I thought it was going to be good, but it was so much better than I even expected.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really cool, I love all your costumes! I think Barbie and Ken are the best (and slinky of course!) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah! such fun!!!! I love it!
    smiles,
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is the most amazing damn thing I've ever seen. I must recruit friends to do this immediately.

    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...