Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Super Secret Project: Hedwig

So I showed you my little felt envelope yesterday, and told you I was using mine for something really awesome. So here it is! I made a Hedwig hat!



If you're unfamiliar with Hedwig, he's the Harry Potter's owl. Owl's carry letters from wizard to wizard, so I thought it would be cool for my Hedwig hat to have a little letter in his beak.


I've got lots of other Harry Potter projects coming up, as I am a huge nerd and I can't wait to go to the theme park! I hope you're all having a great week!!

6 comments :

  1. OH MY GOSH! Girlfriend. I want this. You are so talented...and so. awesome. I love this!! I can't wait to see more of your projects, your blog is such a joy :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! Kalie just shared it with me [the wonderful woman who posted above me]... and I am so glad! We can't wait to have saved up enough for the park, as well =) I look forward to reading more of your posts

    Love and Peace from Elise

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...