Monday, June 7, 2010

Spring Speakeasy

Oh, Mondays! I hope all of you had a good weekend. I did! Among other things, I attended my town's annual Spring Speakeasy, a fundraiser for the historical society. There were all kinds of 1920's goodies there - costumes, charleston lessons, Charlie Chaplin flicks - it's seriously a good time. Unfortunately, it rained this year, so there was a lot more sitting under tents and a lot less moving around and mingling, but it was still fun. So... I thought I should share some photos from the event.












Lots of fun! I love 1920's fashion and culture. What decade(s) do you feel most connected to?

1 comment :

  1. ohmygosh, that looks like soooooo much fun! i want to live in your town!!!!
    -kellie

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...