Monday, June 14, 2010

Shop Local: New York City

Time for another Shop Local! Today we're heading to NYC to visit a few wonderful Etsy friends. I love New York and I love all of these shops, so I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!


You know I have a special place in my heart for fun kids' hats! This shop has so many adorable choices for babies and children.





This shop has some really beautiful jewelry and hair accessories. Everything is so elegant but unique at the same time. Love!





This shop has the cutest bags, purses and clutches. The fabric is so vibrant and fun, and there are so many different styles to choose from.





I love this shop so much. She has all kinds of adorable illustrations, and they're sold in all forms - little cards, sets, pins, and regular prints. Oh, and that little elephant is making its second appearance on my blog, because I just love it so much :)

5 comments :

  1. Thanks so much for including me in this great collection! Given the number of talented artists and crafters in this vast city, it's great to be noticed at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that comment by NYCrochet - so true! And thank you so much for your sweet comments, Annie. Your blog is looking super-cute as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very honored to be included in this article with such talented artists! Thank you so much Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those baby hats are so precious! Will need to check on the featured shops, they look fabulous! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Umm, I love the baby hats. Might just have to get one for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...