Saturday, June 26, 2010

Pretty Tattoos

I love all kinds of art. And I think tattoos are a really unique way to show off some of your interests with some really great art. I have 3 myself, but I want more. I'm always looking at pictures of pretty tattoos, so I thought I should share some of them.

{source unknown - email me if you know it}




{source unknown - email me if you know it}


{source unknown - email me if you know it}




I really want a crafty tattoo next, but I also really want a Harry Potter one. Do you have any or want any?

6 comments :

  1. I LOVE tattoos!! Here's a link to the tattoos I want :)

    http://boxfullofhobbies.blogspot.com/2010/05/yippy.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am covered in tattoos, love them and still want more, just don't have any spare pennies for them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't have any. i hear they are addictive and that frightens me a bit...not sure why though.:)
    smiles,
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. that stitched bow tattoo is so cute. i love it! love your blog too!

    Thera Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Giving Tree (Shel Silverstein) tattoo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have some pretty tattoos though I would love alot more yet lack of money :(

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...