Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New name, same blog

Sorry if any of you are confused by the changes I've been making to this blog. Yes, I have changed the name and a lot of the design elements (but that's pretty standard practice around here anyway). I just feel a lot more connected to the wattlebird name than I did with annie banana (even though it has my actual name in it).

I was using wattlebird for another blog, but have since stopped posting there. And it seems a shame to me for that name to go to waste (though it is also the name of my shop). So, there you have it. Nothing big has changed - just a name and some trivial design changes. I'm still Annie Banana, and this blog will continue to bring you lots of crafty goodness and nonsensical ramblings.

P.S. extra points to the person who can tell me where "wattlebird" comes from. Hint: something nerdy that I talk about fairly regularly in this blog. I'll be really happy if someone guesses correctly.

2 comments :

  1. Hahah I know what it's from but I googled it. I thought it might be from Alice in Wonderland or Pokemon (the newer one maybe idk I only liked the original few).

    Love and Turtledoves,
    Jaco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps. I think renaming the blog was a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...