Wednesday, June 2, 2010

June Call for Submissions

Hey kids! Time for another call for submissions. You guys have been so great about emailing me some of your fun creations, and I hope June might bring some really interesting finds. Here' are some topics I'm going to cover this month:

  • Picnics
  • Beachwear
  • Harry Potter
  • Baseball
  • Father's Day
  • Graduation gifts
  • Zoo animals
  • Pokemon


If you have any art/design/craft projects or Etsy items that relate to any of the above categories, I encourage you to send me an email (anne.pilon@gmail.com). And as always, you can submit anything at anytime, even if it does not fit into one of the categories listed for this month. Just take a quick look at the submission guidelines here.

Happy June, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...