Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Expecto Patronum!

To celebrate my new blog name, I've decided to create a Harry Potter post. Yes, the name wattlebird is from Harry Potter. It is a password to get into the Gryffindor common room in the second book. Yes, I am that obsessed with Harry Potter.

I am also kind of obsessed with these necklaces by spacepearls.




It doesn't stop there. Amortentia, Wolfsbane, draught of the living dead, polyjuice potion, and more are all accounted for in this awesome shop. There are also some Twilight, Alice in Wonderland, and Disney goodies.

I'm in love. bye.

4 comments :

  1. Just last night I finished the chapter in which Harry "gives" Ron the Felix Felicis...A little late reading these but I love JK Rowling so much I figured I must read them...
    Almost...
    Cool ideas! Nice photos too.
    xo
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely love your pic that is next to your header! so freakin' cute!
    smiles,
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I looooove teeny tiny things, so tiny bottles always catch my eye. :D Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new name, I myself am also a Harry Potter fan. I am totally in love with the necklaces. I know what I want my next gift to be. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...