Saturday, May 22, 2010

Squirtle, I choose you!

So I've been designing a line of Pokemon inspired hats. They're super nerdy and fantastic and I'm so excited to unveil them all to you. My first one that I finished (aside from this Pikachu hat that I made a few months ago) is Squirtle.








If you need a photo refresher of what Squirtle looks like:




I'm so so happy with how he turned out. I've got a few more Pokemon that I'm working on right now, but if you have any favorites that you'd like to suggest, I'm totally open.

10 comments :

  1. lol! you are talented!
    smiles,
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha that's awesome!!!
    i would like to see him :
    http://ny-image1.etsy.com/il_430xN.75263953.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I absolutely love squirtle.
    I also loved ratata and oddish. You should so make an oddish!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww that is so cute!! I can't wait to see more. You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is pretty amazing. Gotta love the old school pokemon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!!!
    So cute, I cant believe you MADE it!
    Love Poppy
    http://poppysperspective.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, Annie - so cute! You are very talented!

    Can't wait to see more!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! squirtle was always my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...