Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Shop Local: Savannah

Okay, kids, time for another Shop Local feature. This time we're taking a trip down south to the absolutely beautiful Savannah, GA. I had the opportunity to visit Savannah last year, and absolutely fell in love with it. The historic district and the beautiful houses and parks are just fantastic.

So naturally, there are a lot of creative people in Savannah. I've picked out a few favorites for this post.


{Nifty Kidstuff}

How adorable are these handmade play toys? I don't have kids, but they're so cute that I kinda want some for myself (the toys, not a kid)




{Katherine Sinclair Designs}

This shop has beautiful jewelry inspired by nature, people, fashion and sparkle.




{Ching Levy Studio}

This shop has a lot of really great Chinese style artwork. Everything is so beautiful!




{Surya Designs}

This shop has wonderful hand-bound books and some pillows and various other crafts.



I hope you'll click on some of the photos to visit these lovely shops. I'm really enjoying this blog feature, because it gives me a chance to explore new cities by browsing their shops. It's really a lot of fun. Later this month, we'll be heading to NYC, so if you're a New Yorker, and you'd like to be featured, drop me a line.

A little note: I've been super busy lately, starting a new job, so I've been neglecting a few of the regular weekly features, but I promise to get back to them next week with a fun new tutorial and some personal favorite vintage items. Should be fun!!

2 comments :

  1. LOOOOOVE the pillow covers...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this little blog feature you do too! i love finding new talent and shops!! i LOVE those pillow covers!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...