Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Potter Puppet

Tutorial Tuesday is back!! I know you've missed it (as have I). So to celebrate its triumphant return, I'm bringing you a really neat tutorial featuring one of my favorite characters of all time - Harry Potter.



This Harry is not exactly the wizard we know from the books and movies, but rather from the YouTube sensation, Potter Puppet Pals.

What You'll Need:

  • felt (black, white, and peach)
  • scissors
  • hot glue
  • needle and thread (optional)



Steps:

  • Cut the felt into the pieces you'll need. I've outlined the measurements below.



  • Glue (or sew) the ears together
  • Placing the inside of the ears just inside the head piece, fold and glue the head together
  • Glue on the hair, eyes and mouth
  • Glue together the arms, then using the same technique as the ears, place the arms just inside the body, and glue JUST THE OUTER LINING of the body pieces of felt together
  • Let dry and enjoy!

Remember to scroll down and enter my giveaway! It ends Monday.

1 comment :

  1. Very cute Annie! These would be great to make with my niece and nephew, they would love em!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...