Sunday, May 2, 2010

May Call for Submissions

We've reached another lovely spring month, so it's time for another call for submissions! Here are some of the topics I know I'll be covering this month:

  • Gardening (actual gardening tips as well as garden-themed art/crafts)
  • Cinco De Mayo
  • Mothers (art by mothers and/or for mothers)
  • Flowers (duh)
  • Prom fashion and accessories
  • Shop Local: New York City (Etsy sellers from the Big Apple)
  • Outdoor spaces (landscaping, porches, yard design)
  • Handmade graduation gifts


As always, you can send me submissions outside of these topics as well. I'll take a look at anything that fits in with the subject matter of this blog. (If you have any questions, submission guidelines can be found here). Also, I'm looking to host a few more giveaways in the semi-near future, so send me an email if you'd like to sponsor one.

1 comment :

  1. hi! just came across your blog today. it's very cute. haha. i love it. i'm definitely looking forward to your post about prom fashion and accessories:D

    i am now a new follower, follow me too?
    http://www.readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...