Monday, May 10, 2010

Lovely Weekend Inspiration

So here's the skinny - I've mentioned a few times that I'm compiling a master list of inspiration-filled links from other blogs, websites, etc. I'm really excited about this, not just because I get to share it with you, but also because I've really been struggling to organize all these links for myself. Usually, I just save posts in my blog reader, but they've piled up to unmanageable levels lately and I can never find the posts I am looking for when I need them. It's really become a problem.

So I'm so excited to finally unveil my inspiration page. It's nowhere near completed (nor will it ever be). It will be a continual project for me. But I hope that you all will enjoy it as well. I hope it becomes a place where creative people can go when their creative juices are a bit low (we all know what that's like, unfortunately). 

So without further delay, please visit my inspiration page. Leave me suggestions as far as links, categories or whatever. I'd also really like to add some visual interest to the page (I'm thinking collage...) So check it out and let me know what you think. 

1 comment :

  1. this is fantastic, I can't wait to look through them all! Thanks Annie!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...