Saturday, May 29, 2010

Lego Photos

Well, I'm still feeling kind of "blah" and uninspired from a week full of work and other unhappy things. I have been making some neat things that I can't wait to share with you! But I'm not feeling like photographing/editing/blogging right now, so I'm going to share some old(ish) neath things instead.





These are "Lego Photos" of myself and my boyfriend wearing some of my hats (mine is Yoda and his is Hello Kitty). They were created using the Lego Photo iPhone app and I just thought they were kind of funny. I hope you're all having a nice holiday weekend! I'll be back with some prom fashion, a fun tutorial, and more geeky hats later in the week.

1 comment :

  1. such fun! another reason to get an iphone. i want one so badly but need to wait 9 months until I can get rid of verizon! grr!
    smiles,
    gina
    ps-i hope whatever is troubling you goes bye bye real soon!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...