Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Graduation Pictures

Hi friends! I mentioned a few times that I went to Chicago last weekend for my college graduation, at Columbia College. Here are some photos from the weekend.

My family - dad, me, mom, and my brother


The boyfriend and I


We went to an Irish Pub after, and a drunk Irishman took this extremely blurry photo.


Balloons!


And my lovely flowers!


It was a really great weekend! I loved being back in Chicago (I finished classes in December, and have been living back in Michigan for the past few months). I hope you all had great weekends too.

6 comments :

  1. you and your boyfriend are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a blast!

    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi sweets! you look darling in your photos! congrats!!!
    smiles,
    gina
    http://hiyaluv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey...Congratulations...
    You manage to look great even in a plain long black coat;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! You all look very sweet in your photos!

    I hope you had a great celebration!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...