Sunday, May 23, 2010

Feelin' LOST

Yes, Losties, it's a sad day for us all. If you're a fan of the ABC mega-confusing hit, I'm sure you feel my pain at the end of this series. But there are still a lot of great handmade items inspired by the show. Here are some favorites.

Dude Print by umbrellaclassics




Spool + Plane Necklace by WoodenNickelsJewelry





Polar Bear necklace by thelightningbolts




"The Numbers Are Bad" Shirt by HotMonkeyGraphics




Dharma Initiative Soap from GeekyCleanSoaps



Well I hope that all of you fellow Losties enjoy the show. Feel free to discuss it with me here or on Twitter. I'm sure I'll be freaking out all night. Until then, namaste!

2 comments :

  1. I was never able to get into lost so i can't share in the sadness with you however I would like to offer my condolences. This too shall pass.

    smiles,
    gina
    http://hiyaluv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, LOST, the show I hate to love, but I do. I often watch it & scratch my own head & say, "Huh?" but each week I tuned in.

    Thanks for the feature Annie,
    Yvonne
    WoodenNickelsJewelry.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...