What you'll need:
- 5 clothespins
- 5 feet of yarn
- 5 photos or other display items
- 2 3M hooks
- Slip the yarn through the center spring of one of the clothespins (as shown). You'll want to start in the center, so place the clothespin 2 1/2 feet into the yarn.
- Tie knots on each side of the clothespin to keep it in place.
- Do the same with the rest of the clothespins, spreading them out evenly, and leaving about 6 inches on the outside of the end clothespins.
- Tie the ends to your 3M hooks (which should be placed just under 5 feet away from each other)
- Attach your photos or other goodies and enjoy the view!