Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What I Want Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Okay, so I'm really really really excited this week, because some friends and I finally started planning our trip to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park that is scheduled to open in Orlando this summer.

I pretty much can't stop thinking about it and planning for it. So this week, what I want most is for October to get here so I can drink butterbeer, visit Hogsmeade and get my very own wand! I hope I get a unicorn hair wand!


So what are you looking forward to? And is anyone else a ridiculous HP fan like me?

3 comments :

  1. Just started to read the first book today...I am behind... ;)
    I love J.K. Rowling so I figured this was necessary.
    Good luck with the unicorn wand! :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY MOLY. Harry Potter...the love of my LIFE! I cannot believe you are going...you are SO LUCKY. I cannot wait until the day I go; it will be a dream come true. Girlfriend, I do not blame you for being so excited..I'm excited for you! I am sure you will tell all about it..and I will live vicariously through you! I am however, already planning for the movie in November..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! omg, i looooove harry potter too! i actually made a post about this theme park a while back. i'm sooo excited! i'm glad i found your blog. :D

    p.s. i am now following! follow me too? thanks! :)
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...