Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What I Want Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hello humans, hobbits, wizards, elves, dwarves, or whatever else you might be. Today we're taking a trip to Middle Earth for a super magical and epic What I Want Wednesday. 

I've been slowly making my way through the Lord of the Rings books, and I'm a huge fan of the whole series. The movies are absolutely fantastic. So I took a look at some shops that sell LOTR inspired goodies, and now I'm sharing them with you! 


Galadrial Necklace by maqda




"Not all those who wander are lost" ring by victoriabuckley




"My Precious" onesie by BABYWOOD




"Mordor or Bust" onesie by BABYWOOD




I <3 Hobbits cozy by knotworkshop



So many great artworks (written, visual and otherwise) have been inspired by these books. What are some of your favorite classics?

7 comments :

  1. Wow that necklace is beautiful!! Great choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! your blog is so cute!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh i really love the necklace here!! i want it too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I <3 Tolkien. :) Thanks for including my mug cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annie,
    I am so happy you like Lord of the Rings books and stuff - so do I! I made a request to Kristi that when I make my transition to the next plane of existance that Annie Lennox's
    "Into the West" be played at my memorial service. I LOVE that song!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...