Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What I Want Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy Wednesday, lovelies! Today I'm re-connecting with my inner-child and picking out some pretty artwork that I wish had adorned my walls as a child. Or... maybe I still want them now. Take a looksy.

Heidi's Forest by thearthermit

Cute Little Sparrow by hidingintrees

Dreams Do Come True by jenzet

Come Fly With Us by trafalgarssquare

Be Free by pennywishes

What is on your Wednesday wishlist?


  1. Oooh, i love that last image! Cat Stevens lyrics? :)

  2. Thanks so much for featuring my print on your blog, much appreciated!!

    Micki x

  3. LOVE the dream and the elephant! both of them make me smile smile smile!

  4. I love the elephant one. Adorable and would be perfect for a nursery.

  5. “If you want to be free, be free”
    So much said in just one line! Amazing!


Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...