If you agree, then you're in luck! Today I'll be making a sunflower headband.
What You'll Need:
- yellow and brown fabric scraps
- a plain plastic headband
- hot glue
- cut out seven petals from the yellow fabric, and one small circle from the brown
- align all of the petals and glue the brown circle in the center (just so it touches each petal to keep them in place for sewing)
- stitch around the outside of the brown circle, so that all the petals are stitched into place
- hot glue the finished flower onto the side of the headband
This is a very simplified version of this type of project. You can get a lot more detailed with the creation of your flower and with all your materials. But I do believe this is a really great project if you're just making this headband for your personal enjoyment.