Monday, April 5, 2010

Stylish Hogwarts Uniforms

I found this awesome set on Polyvore today. If you're a huge Harry Potter nerd like me, you'll really appreciate these outfits that correspond with each Hogwarts house.

Items in this set:
The Cecelia Dress by Kirsty Doyle, 390 GBP
Acne Belief Lyocell tank, 45 GBP
Gracie Knit Cardigan, $20
7 For All Mankind Shrunken Blazer - Gravel, $275
Silk sleeveless draped blouse, $1,685


P.S. Is anyone else planning on going to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme Park when it opens? I'm planning a trip for October and I CANNOT WAIT! It's going to be so fantastic, I can't even describe how excited I am. 

2 comments :

  1. Ravenclaw easily have the best wardrobe! Cobalt blue is hot x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are also planning on going!, Can't wait to send an owl post home and have a butter beer!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...