Saturday, April 10, 2010

Stash Bust

As I'm sure is the case with many of you, I have waaaayyy too many un-used craft supplies piled around my house. Far too often, I find myself heading to the craft store to buy some new yarn, fabric, buttons, or whatever else, when something very similar already resides in the depths of my storage bins.

But this April, to celebrate the 40th anniversary of Earth Day, some fellow crafty bloggers have organized something really cool - Stash Bust.


So this April I vow to actually use the supplies I already have to make some neat crafty goodies. Oodles of other crafty guys and gals are participating. There are prizes and tutorials involved, and most importantly, it's a fun community enhancing project that I think we can all learn a lot from. I'm pretty excited to see what everyone comes up with. Will you be participating?

5 comments :

  1. Great idea :) Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! i'm bustin' my stash too - it's admittedly borderline craftista hoarder. its taking some discipline but i've been so good so far :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a crafting bone in my body, but love seeing what others can accomplish, so I will be watching what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very excited to see what you come up with:D

    i am now a new follower. follow me too?

    http://www.readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...