Friday, April 23, 2010

Shoe Shopping

Okay, we've all got our weaknesses when it comes to shopping. For me, I cannot ever just walk past an aisle of shoes. That would be madness! I love all kinds of shoes, really - flats, heels, sandals, boots. I love them all. And you already know I love all things vintage, so I really really really like all of these finds. I hope you enjoy them as well!

Orange Kitten Heels by melindamilkshake




Kelly Green Espadrille Wedges by whatcirca




Blue Moccasins by thebagbasement




Black Bow Heels by maxandchloevintage




Sunshine Lace-up Canvas Sneakers by LapineOurs




So what items are difficult for you to just walk by when you go shopping? I know I'm not the only shoe-obsessed gal around...

6 comments :

  1. You can NEVER have too many!:) Along with handbags:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Handbags for me! I don't know why but I hate shoe shopping...I think I'm the only one though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Annie...
    These define n redefine sleek...
    Check out this another site of another stylish diva...with shoes to die for:
    http://onestylemile.blogspot.com/

    Hope you enjoy it too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg! I love cute little adorable shoes! You picked out an awesome set of shoes to showcase! ....

    adorable!

    www.justcherishtoday.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet and colorful collection!

    Thanks so much for including my kitten heals.

    ~xx
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...