Monday, April 12, 2010

Rain drops keep falling on my head

Everyone knows that April showers bring May flowers. So in honor of April and its (hopefully few and far between) showers, I've compiled some really cute Etsy items that have a rain theme. Enjoy!


Rainy Day Elephant by tamaragarvey





Rain Cloud Embroidery by lindentree




April Showers Pillow by 4hands





April Showers Embroidery Pattern from SeptemberHouse




Now keep your fingers crossed for some beautiful May flowers in a few weeks!

8 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh! I found you via Dori, I LOVE your blog, totally following. Your little pillow is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really adore the first elephant picture! totally cute, just like you! **

    justcherishtoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so adorable! I love the pillow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the april showers cushion is adorable!
    love this blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Annie...
    That’s creative n cute...
    N a whole lot of ideas to funk up the space:-)
    Glad I came here:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Annie,
    Really love this April Showers feature - I esp. like the pillow and the rainy day embroidery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, so cute! I love the embroidery pattern especially - it reminds me of the Morton Salt girl! Thank you for including my elephant ACEO here. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...