Thursday, April 29, 2010

Please come dive in puddles with me

So I've been a little too excited about rain-themed art this April. To be clear, I do not like rain, except for the occasional evening thunderstorm or afternoon mist, but there's just something about raindrops, boots, and umbrellas that I just love.



So I'm obviously a huge fan of these "wellies" prints by Nicole of Sloe Gin Fizz.  Nicole is an illustrator based in Ann Arbor, Michigan (one of my very favorite places!) To see more of her work, you can visit her shop, blog, or twitter.



Now that May is right around the corner, I should start focusing more on flowers and less on showers, but I can't make any promises...

3 comments :

  1. I just saw Nicole's work at the Crafty Supermarket in Cincinnati - her prints are really fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I own a lovely pair of black and white polka wellies and I love them, makes the uk weather more fun ;)

    Fabulous artwork!!

    Micki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! They would look great in a mud room or foyer ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...